Thursday, June 10, 2010

TS and that puffy paint!

So, first I am going to address the TS part. TS is Toy Society. I know that some of my followers know of it. But I am not actually sure how many of the blogs I follow know about it. There are so many talented ladies, that I'm sure would make some pretty neat things for this. I am making a couple little finger puppets for my drop.

I should probably explain what it is. It is, in a nutshell, anonymous handmade toys for perfect strangers. I will link it up, so you all can just check it out yourself, because I am at a loss for words on explaining it. Check it out here.

Now, today, while going around to the blogs I like to frequent. I saw this post on Skip to My Lou. I had seen this puffy paint in a craft book we took out of the library about a month ago, and I knew I wanted to make it then, but I totally forgot about it until seeing that post.  I suggest doing this, it was alot of fun.
And to end the post here are some pictures.


Puff is up momma, puff it up.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful child!

    I’m following you now on New Friend Friday! Please follow me back on my blog “Inspire!”

    My latest inspirational postings are, “Springtime Beauty,” “The Power,” “The Triumphant Heart,” “Pure Love,” “Peace of Mind,” and “Simple Gesture.”

    Ron

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete