Wednesday, April 21, 2010

To Write Love On Her Arms


You were created to love and be loved. You were meant to live life in relationship to other people, to know and be known. You need to know that your story is important and that you're part of a bigger story. You need to know that your life matters... You need to know that rescue is possible, that freedom is possible, that God is still in the business of redemption. -TWLOHA ♥

This is for my mom. It has been almost 6 years or so. She tried to commit suicide. She was very depressed at the time, and things that had happened recently didn't help any. Luckily, after downing a bottle of her prescription pills, she called her mother and her sister. (My aunt and grandma obvisouly). And they called an ambulance to the house and came and got my sister and I. I didn't even know any of that had happened till my aunt woke me up.

I am glad that she called someone, where would I be without her. I don't even want to think about that.

If you don't know what To Write Love On Her Arms is, I encourage you to go to twloha dot com. And push on the vision tab, read what they are all about...

1 comment: